Information We Collect About You
What personal information we collect about you will depend on how you use our Services, and the type of Service you request from us. We may collect personal information that can identify you including but not limited to your name, address and email address, and other information that does not identify you. We also may request personal information about your finances, interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information, including in relation to an answer to a security question. When you provide personal information, the information may be sent to servers located in Australia or abroad.
How We Collect Information About You
We may collect personal information about you when you use our Services. As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and administer our website and Services, including verifying your identify, contacting you about your enquiries, training our staff, testing our systems and managing your interaction with our other users;
- To distribute our communications either ourselves or with the assistance of third party services providers;
- For customer support, including resolving and providing assistance or responding to other enquiries or requests;
- To conduct marketing activities for our products and Services, or products and services of third parties, and to conduct market and other research to improve our products, services and marketing activities;
- To maintain records and comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to others in connection with the Services. This includes to any Related Bodies Corporate or Related Entity. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties that provide services for or to us in connection with the provision of our Services, including third parties who:
- Provide customer service;
- Conduct market research and analysis;
- Provide marketing services;
- Provide information technology services such as data storage, distribution services, communication networks, software and system development, maintenance and support, and information processing, analysis and reporting.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with our legal and contractual obligations. Further, we may also disclose your personal information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of insolvency or administration. When you disclose personal information to us, we may share personal information with the businesses or professionals with which we partner to offer you those Services. When you elect to engage with a particular business or professional, you authorise us to provide your email address and other information to that business or professional.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. This website and associated websites (including those you reach by clicking on advertising) may store cookies on your web browser. The main reasons we store cookies are to:
- Improve your website browsing experience. For example, to remember your search criteria so you don't have to re-enter them to do multiple searches and to remember your site preferences for your next visit to the site;
- Gather statistics on site usage. For example, page views and drop off points so we can monitor site usage and make improvements to site usability; and
- Enable us to present customised and appropriate messages.
How We Hold Personal Information and Keep it Secure
We hold your personal information in a combination of hard copy and electronic files. We may use third party information system providers who may store or have access to your personal information. We may combine personal information we receive about you with other information we hold about you. This includes information received from third parties.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our Services. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure.
Disclosure of Information Overseas
We do disclose your personal information to data processors located overseas.
Access & Correction of Information About You
If you would like to request access to, or correction of, your personal information we hold, please contact us. We may provide you with access unless there is an exception that applies under the Australian Privacy Principles. We may recover from you our reasonable costs of supplying you with access to that personal information. However, we will not charge you for the making of the request or to correct or update your personal information. Any request for access to or correction of your personal information will be dealt with within a reasonable time. If we refuse to provide you with access to, or correct, your personal information, we will notify you of our reasons to the extent required, and what steps you may then take.
Privacy Complaints and Further Information
If you have a query regarding how your personal information is collected, stored or used please contact us. We will attempt to respond within a reasonable time. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Our Contact Details
All rights reserved. Managed Platforms Pty Ltd ACN 622 371 733